‘Warwick Women’s Careers Society’ was formed in 2015 by a group of female students with a powerful vision: ‘Unlocking Female Employment Potential In All Sectors’. To realise this aspiration, the society organises events, workshops, presentations, talks, schemes, and social meet-ups focused on enhancing women’s networks and career skills.
In the past year, we have grown over 72% in size and we are optimistic that our society will continue to grow and flourish in the future to support our vision.
This year, we intend to continue:
- Hosting company presentations and networking events
- Enhancing the Womentorship Scheme
- Organising the Warwick Women’s Summit
- Running CV and Cover Letter Clinics and providing careers advice
- Running new events in collaboration with other societies, partnering up for co-promotion
- Using Facebook, Instagram as our primary promotion media, and LinkedIn to keep a record of our society’s events
- Being open and welcoming to all.